Friday, June 29, 2012

A little Extra Reading

I can't beLIEVE I haven't shared this before!!

Sometime last year I found this wonderful resource (and I don't even mean from my point of view.) This resource is student approved!!


is an amazing site full of reading resources for upper elementary and middle school (3-8). My student's favorite was the Whodunnit, where they read case files and tried to solve the mystery of "Whodunnit" :)
I loved it because this worked on their reading comprehension in disguise. That is actually my favorite thing about this site, all of the activities and printables use interesting topics and words that aren't like anything out of a typical textbook.

PLUS everything on the site is made by teachers!!

SCORE :)

I've learned that teachers really know what teachers want. I know I know that's a duh thing but still you'd be surprised how many people don't know that ;)

You have to purchase a membership to get access to their full library (I promise you won't be sorry!!!) but above are the links to their free samples. And I must mention they work with you on your pricing for membership. They let you price (within reason) what you are willing to pay for a year membership.

How cool is that???

You know all you "teacher's on a budget" are jumping for joy!!

I was extremely happy with the price I was offered and TRUST me I used it!!!

So go check it out....I think you'll fall in LOVE (atleast I hope so) :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! Your new blog is super cute. I love the color combination and jungle animals! Misty and Erika designed my blog this past week too!

    Liliris
    Fourth Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete