Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Daily 5 Book Study

I've been a bad blogger lately...but in my defense I'm feeling a little under the weather.

Seriously?!?! Who gets sick in July???? Apparently this girl does :/

So because of this I haven't done much but lay around and be lazy trying to feel better. But today I got my new books in the mail!!! So I'm up and back to work learning.
 I've read about the Daily 5 on many other blogs and I was VERY curious. But I am the frugal type and I didn't want to spend the money on a book that would just sit around and collect dust.

So when I found out some fabulous ladies had gotten together to do a study on the Daily 5 and Cafe book I was sold!!! I even found a 3-pack book deal with Literacy Work Stations as well. All of this is a major score for me!! I'm alternatively certified so I wasn't taught alot of this information. I'm SO excited to learn these new techniques!!


We Read, We Blog, We Teach
The study started Sunday so I'm a little behind but I'm already reading and I will catch up TODAY!!
So I gotta go get to reading :)


Oh and I just wanted to share this picture!!
On the right is my baby Remi and my sister's baby Sadie. Aren't they cute???

Don't judge we don't have actual children yet so we took pics of our animal babies in the bluebonnets :)


No comments:

Post a Comment